Saturday, May 4, 2013

8's Parte Tres (Part Three) and 8's Parte Quatro (Part Four)

So, I woke up this morning ready to be creative, the time when I seem to have my best ideas.  I set in again on my 8's. I really did aim to do the tangleations for just plain 8's, but once again, something else happened. I created stepouts for  8's Parte Tres (Parte 3) and 8's Parte Quatro (Part 4).  Both 8's Parte Tres and 8's Parte Quatro have the same first three steps as 8's Parte 2. You will probably be able to see in the photos that I reused the drawings from before and just added on new titles. After steps 1, 2, and 3, something magical happens, however, that puts a new spin on it. Here are photos as well as a dot guide for anyone who is struggling but determined to get their dots lined up for maximum eye appeal. I am not suggesting you do your tangling on graph paper, just trying to give a better idea on dot placement.
I do apologize for not being a better photographer. Really do. But, I think these are good enough for you to get the idea. Of course, if I ever do anything more serious than a blog post, I would have polished photos. Really again. If  you try them out, happy tangling!










Update: the tangleations for the original version of 8's are now done and posted. You can see the original 8's here.  8's Parte Dos is here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a fantastic tangle! I'm so glad that the Weekly Roundup led me here - I've got a few evening's worth of exploration to do. For some reason Mi2 has eluded me, but this pattern seems to "speak to me" so much more clearly. Thank you for all the work you did on the step-outs and tangelations.
    Jakki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this is amazing, I am still trying my hand at Tangels, Need a CTZ xxx

    ReplyDelete